- The National Treatment and Referral Service 1-800-662-HELP (4357) is a confidential, free, 24 hour a day, 365 day a year, information service for individuals facing mental and/or substance use disorder.
- If you are having thoughts of taking your life or hurting yourself, seek help by calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1.800.273.TALK (1.800.273.8255), visit their website by clicking here or proceed directly to your local emergency room.
REFERENCES TO GUIDANCE ON THE CONTENTO MATCH REPORT©
The following research and guidance are for you to review when considering cannabis-based products containing either CBD or THC or both. As cannabis research evolves, Contento Health is committed to continually updating guidance using new evidence-based reports. Your participation is so important as we build understanding of major known cannabis-based phytochemicals, having unbiased data from consumers. This report is provided as educational information and not for use as medical information.
The cited studies should be used as a starting point to learn more about connections between cannabis, cannabinoids, and conditions or symptoms. The numbers are PubMed IDs; enter into a search engine the number and “PubMed” to find the cited reference, or go to pubmed.gov and enter the number there. Do not rely solely on this information to make decisions. We strongly recommend discussing your situation with your personal physician before using cannabis products for any condition or symptom.
- 8646568 Effects of citrus fragrance on immune function and depressive states.
- 12587690 Central effects of citral, myrcene and limonene, constituents of essential oil chemotypes from Lippia alba (Mill.) n.e. Brown.
- 16258853 Agonistic properties of cannabidiol at 5-HT1a receptors.
- 21307846 Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients.
- 21749363Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects
- 28349316 Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature
- 30210337 Patient-Reported Symptom Relief Following Medical Cannabis Consumption.
- 29797104 Patterns of medicinal cannabis use, strain analysis, and substitution effect among patients with migraine, headache, arthritis, and chronic pain in a medicinal cannabis cohort.
Useful Links focusing on marijuana and its health benefits WebMD